06 June, 2012

Heard: Really Cool Intern Prank

Heard: Caution: Really Cool Intern Prank:
A few times a week we have a high school student come to our Senate office to intern.  After about four weeks here and getting to know the route to Senate Printing and Graphics, he asks another intern, "So I want to make a sign as a prank that makes fun of the girl driver who I carpool with because she nearly killed us this morning.  Do you think Printing and Graphics would be able to print me up a huge sign that reads "Caution: Asian Driver"? The other intern replies, "Yeah, sure. Why not give it a shot? They are pretty nice guys down there. I bet we could find some place in the Senate building that would make that for you."

So the high school intern heads out on this ridiculous mission and returns back eight minutes later.  He says "Apparently, Printing and Graphics is for only official government business only and to change that, an ammendment would have to be made.  I guess I'l have to talk to Senator XXX about this one.  I mean, I even offered to pay.  I guess I'll have to go find somewhere else to make my sign."