12 June, 2012

The Weed: Club Unicorn: In which I come out of the closet on our ten year anniversary

The Weed: Club Unicorn: In which I come out of the closet on our ten year anniversary: This is the post where I tell you that I, Josh Weed, am homosexual.

[...]

Second, I need to clarify that this post is written from the standpoint of a devout, believing Mormon and addresses topics seen within the Mormon and broader Christian community. Please forgive us if our focus feels unfamiliar, or feels totally incongruent with the rest of the posts on this blog.

I guess the premise of this post is to share that not only am I homosexual, but I’m also a devout and believing Mormon. And that I’m very happily married to a woman, and have been for ten years now.
And for the first time, we’re talking about it publicly.