28 February, 2017

thethreadkiller comments on Oxycodone bottle found in the woods with electronics inside.

thethreadkiller comments on Oxycodone bottle found in the woods with electronics inside.: "I still go to group sessions once every two weeks and am a huge fan of suboxone in a controlled environment. 85% of the people who go into my group and see the suboxone doctor are there because regular doctors lead them there through over prescribing. I am routinely blown away at what some of these people were prescribed. I had doctors look at me funny if I tell them I am in a lot of pain, yet some people are prescribed 100 perc 20s a month plus thrity 80 mg OC a month to deal with their painful back spasms. Doctors let these people take 7 to 8 different types of pain meds at huge doses over 10 years and then one day decide to cut them off, or the DEA shuts down the doctor leaving the poor addict to fend for themselves. The majority of these pain med addicts have no idea that they are addicts. They are people who have never done anything wrong in their life, and would never "do drugs". Then one day they cant get meds so they buy some on the street or the try to fill a prescription twice and BAM!!!!!! They are a Felon. In my group I attend, there is a 65 year old grandmother and she is on probation as a felon. She had no idea why she was feeling the way she was. She had no idea why she needed more and more more frequently. She had no idea that she could get into so much trouble for trying to double fill a prescription. She "knew it was wrong, but she wasn't hurting anybody.""



'via Blog this'