06 December, 2017

XanderTheGhost comments on Before and after - 95 days clean from heroin today. I had money to buy myself new clothes for the first time in a very long time and I feel amazing.

XanderTheGhost comments on Before and after - 95 days clean from heroin today. I had money to buy myself new clothes for the first time in a very long time and I feel amazing.: "It's amazing how, at only 95 days, my thoughts and actions are literally completely opposite of what they were when using. Yes, the guilt is crushing at times. Oddly enough, despite the shit things I've done, the one that sticks with me is that I stole my dead grandfather's pills from a safe after he died. Feels like he knows but I can't make amends with him. I don't let the guilt consume me anymore though. I can't. My life is too happy and I'm starting to give back to the world finally instead of always being on the receiving end of help. My goal is to have my cup overflow so that I have enough stability and happiness to do for others what so many people did for me. Thanks everyone. Means the world."



'via Blog this'